360 review wouldn’t work

May 02, 2019

Has anyone else had issues with 360 review.  Won’t save from storyline into 360 review even though it says it is

then today i got spammed with over 350 emails from 360 review.  Finally had to have our tech team block articulate emails.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi JS, 

I haven't seen any outages or other issues with publishing to Review 360 from Storyline 360.  Would you see an error message when attempting to publish or it would not appear within your Review 360 account? Did you confirm that you were logged in with the correct account info? 

I took a look at the account based on the email you're using here in E-Learning Heroes and I only saw notification emails for Rise 360 courses that you'd exported. The same for the colleague on your 360 Team. 

I'd like to have our Support Team take a look and work with you one on one to figure out what went wrong. I opened a case for you, so you'll see a confirmation shortly and then they'll be in touch. If there is another email or Articulate ID in use, can you respond to that and let us know?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.