Articulate Review - 'Add Comments' pop up window goes behind content and is inaccessable

Mar 03, 2017

I have a first-time reviewer who is on a laptop using IE version 11.  He is trying to add comments, but he gets a pop up window that he cannot access.  See attachment.

14 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kim,

I see that you tried to open a case on Friday, 3/3, but it looks like it didn't go through. The case you opened today did go through (01030967), and I can see that you also shared your Articulate Review link. One of the Support Engineers will test the link, and get back with you shortly! Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from Support@Articulate.com.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi all,

I wanted to pop in and share that we have logged this issue as a potential software bug. It looks like when trying to comment on a course published in Articulate Review using IE11 on a Windows 7 computer, the comment box appears behind an image of the slide. 

David, I appreciate you letting us know what's happening on your end. It’s definitely helpful to understand how many folks are experiencing this bug and how often they encounter it, since that helps us prioritize our development resources. Just to be sure, are you working on a Windows 7 machine, or another operating system? 

Kim, I see that you responded to Ryan letting him know your reviewer had trouble in Chrome, IE11, and Firefox. I'll check in with your case periodically and share updates here for you and others who are experiencing this issue.

Dennis Knepper

I am having the same issue here at PA Dept of Transportation. We have Windows 7 and using IE 11. My supervisor went to make comments on a course I sent her and cannot add comments unless she signs in, but the sign-in box is behind the course and not accessible. I tried sending the same link to myself. I could see the comments box but when I signed out and played with the zoom on IE 11, I ended up with the same problem. This was not occurring a few weeks ago, so I am assuming one of the recent updates has created a problem. I hope it can get fixed soon because being able to enter comments like this is a big time saver.

Justin Grenier

Thanks for letting us know about the urgency on this, Dennis.

We're almost there, but we need to restructure a few things to fix the problem. Fingers crossed for early next week.

In the interim, is it possible to ask your reviewers to use Google Chrome for a couple of days?  I know that can be a big ask for a government agency, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.