Articulate Review stuck saying "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready."

Jan 04, 2017

I have tried publishing three different Articulate Studio 360 projects since last night, and, after they successfully upload, they seem stuck at the "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready" message. One of them is just a very simple PowerPoint file with one slide I tried in case it was something in my project hanging things up. Usually this message only appears for a couple seconds. Is the system partially down right now?

40 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, TAMU COE eSAIL! Happy to help you get past this roadblock.

Is this problem happening when you publish one file in particular, or does it happen with any file? 

If you don't mind sharing your file with our Support Team, we can take a closer look! If that works for you, you can upload your file privately to us here. We'll give it a test and let you know what we find!

Susan Stephenson

I am having this problem today.......

I saved a file that worked previously with a new name and uploaded as a new file. 

Tried the old unaltered file with the same result. 

Next, I did a totally different file that worked fine in the past - same result.

Since all these files were on an external drive, I moved one that worked in the past onto my desktop - same result.

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Susan and Laura.

Thank you for reaching out!

We experienced an outage earlier today, and publishing to Review 360 was taking longer than expected. However, I'm happy to report that Review 360 is now working normally, and we're monitoring carefully. 

Please let us know if you're still running into issues.