Review 360 issue

Feb 22, 2023

Hi all, I hope someone can help.
My colleague initially created and published a project using SL 360 and Review 360 and sent it to the SME for comment. The file and Review link was passed to me to make the changes, which I have done. My issue is I need to re-publish it to Review and send it to the SME with their initial comments intact. But I can't figure out how to do that as the file is not showing as an existing item in my list. My only option is to Publish to Review using 'Create a new item' which means all prior Review comments will be lost. Is there any way to overcome this please?

8 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Julie, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Review 360 can only publish to items that you own, so the original Review 360 project that your colleague published will not appear as an item in your dashboard. Right now, there isn't a way to publish a new version of a course that someone else owns. 

We do have a feature request open for multi-author publishing to a single Review Item that we are currently tracking. I've added your voice to the report so we can notify you as soon as this feature gets released! 

Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Julie  Taylor

Thank you for letting everyone know, however I might be having a blonde moment, but I cannot figure out how to move files from my personal Review folder to the team share folder! I have tried dragging and dropping without success and also upload file option but can't select from the personal Review screen... what am i missing?

Kelly Auner

Hi, Julie!

I'm happy to jump in here!😄

When you hover over one of your personal courses in Review 360, a square box should appear in the top left corner. Simply, select that box, then select the Move icon at the top of the page. From there, you can choose where to move the course. Here's a quick demo to show you how!

If you have additional questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!