Review 360 not allowing to publish a new version of an existing item

Dec 07, 2023

I've recently received the error "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the problem persists." multiple times when attempting to publish to Review 360 for multiple courses. When I click Refresh (see screenshot attached), it doesn't remember the existing/prior review that was published for the same course and asks me to "Create a new item" instead. The problem I'm running into with this error is that the un-resolved comments from the prior review are now lost. I'm having to create a new item for the review, then copy and paste the comments from the prior review into the new one. Anyone else running into this problem and know how to resolve?

3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Lindsey!

I'm so sorry for the trouble! Is it possible that you can open the course in an incognito window and publish a new version of an existing course? It might be related to your browser cache!

If that doesn't do the trick, I'd like to get you in touch with our Support Engineers to ensure you can publish your courses to Review 360! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Chenay!

Sorry to hear you've also hit this snag! Thanks for sharing the steps you've tried so far!

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can take a closer look into this issue. They should be reaching out to you shortly!

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to keep all information in one spot.