Review 360 notifications

Mar 19, 2019

As the administrator, I know how to change my notifications but is there a way for someone else to change their notifications? My manager is complaining about getting notified when I reply to her comment but I don't see a way to change that for her and no on else.

3 Replies
Joan Pearson

Hi Leslie! Thanks for this information but we could use a little more help with this issue. Is there a way to limit the email notifications to a reviewer without an Articulate ID? We love the ability to track our responses to specific comments, but often they are for our internal use, as a checklist to ensure we've addressed each one. We don't necessarily want the reviewer to get an email each time we reply to their comment. Thanks!

Vincent Scoma

Hey Joan,

By default, all reviewers receive instant email notifications when someone replies to their comments or @mentions them. The best way for reviewers to not receive notifications is for them to create a free Articulate ID. 

After they create a free Articulate ID, they will be able to manage their notification settings.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.