Review 360 - Publish a new version of existing item list does not refresh

Mar 26, 2024

When I attempt to publish a Review 360 copy of an existing item, the original Review version is often not available. However, the list is overloaded with previous reviews, even those that I have deleted. How do I clear that queue to show only the current files in my Private folder?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Tom, 

Happy to help!

I tested this behavior by checking which courses can be seen when I try to publish a course to Review 360 in Storyline 360, and then check the same list after I've deleted some of those courses in Review 360. In my test, the drop-down list in the publish to Review 360 view gets updated with the correct list of courses. 

As a troubleshooting step, try repairing your Storyline 360 installation to see if this fixes the issue for you. If the issue persists, would you mind making a Peek 360 recording of the behavior you're seeing so we can check what's happening? Please spend some time in the recording to through the courses in your Review 360 dashboard so it'll be clear in the video that you're still seeing deleted courses when you try to publish to Review 360. 

Looking forward to your response!