Review 360 requiring Articulate account holders to sign in to leave feedback

Apr 27, 2022

I have a Rise course being reviewed by several people on Review 360 and it is set to allow comments without an ID and to not require email to comment. Some of my reviewers had Articulate accounts for eLearning Heroes or support in the past but are no longer actively using the accounts. They are not 360 subscribers. Review is requiring them to sign in before they can leave comments.  It is not ideal since most have not used their IDs in a long time and must reset their password before they can complete their review. With tight timelines, and busy schedules, this is causing abrasion and confusion with my project team. Is this an expected behavior? Can this be turned off so anyone can comment without signing in?

30 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Kara,

Please reach out to our support team by opening a case here so we can check our records to confirm if the email addresses that you are using to leave comments are associated with any Articulate IDs. If they are, the original owners of those accounts can separately open support cases if they would like to request for their Articulate IDs to be deleted. 

Luciana Piazza

Hi Kara, 

Thanks for your follow-up question! I see that you've opened a support case and that you're working with our colleague John Carlo. You're in great hands. I'll be sure to share your latest post with him so he's in the loop!

We'll continue the conversation over in your case! Have a great start to your day! ✨

Elisa Farina

Thank you for the feedback.  This is currently happening my organization as well.  While the "allow users without an Articulate ID" works in Rise.  You do not have the same feature in Storyline 360.  So, do you have a workaround for Storyline and not just Rise.  

We do not use Rise as much because it is limited in it's capabilities.