Status of Comment Functionality in Review 360

Apr 05, 2024

Dear Articulate Heroes:

We love the Review 360 product. It is a wonderful way to get our stakeholders to see the work we are doing before publication. The time we are saving in our production workflow is wonderful. For my contract clients, it is a lifesaver. I appreciate how Articulate did not listen to your accountants in pricing this tool--it only makes the entire package more valuable. 

One problem. I can't seem to find any reliable status on the issue of getting comments to appear contiguous with the item in Articulate-published matter. We either have to "chunk" up multi-page material into individual pages, or spend lots of time addressing where the comment or correction fits in our draft. We have tried 4 different browsers, but none of them improve the situation. 

Can you confirm that this is currently NOT a feature, or let the community know when this will be fixed. In its current version, the functionality is really hobbled. 

With all due respect, and I know we are all busy. I will write a ticket, but I want the community to be aware. 

Thanks again for this wonderful community of eLearning Heroes. 

Sincerely, 

Rick Bauer, Colorado

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Rick,

I'll be happy to check if the feature you need is already linked to an existing feature request. Please provide the following information so I can verify this for you:

• Are you using Review 360 with Rise 360, Storyline 360, or both?
  • Can you share screenshots of comments not displaying how you want them to?
  • What are your expectations on how the comments should appear?

Specifically for Review 360, we have an existing feature request to allow reviewers to annotate directly on a screenshot of a course. Let me know if this is the feature that you need and I'll be glad to add your voice to the report so we can notify you as soon as it makes it to our product roadmap.