Upload error

Dec 06, 2023

I can't seem to get my course to upload. I've tried several times over the course of an hour and get the same message. I haven't modified anything, just published locally to manually upload. It worked before I added videos to the course. I need to do it manually because the next step is to insert my custom javascript which I have to edit the story.html file to include. 

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you've hit this snag, but I'm happy to help narrow down the issue. Are you receiving this error message when attempting to upload just this course, or is it happening with multiple courses?

I hope this helps! If the issue persists, I'd like to connect you with one of our talented Support Engineers in a case for further troubleshooting.

Sharon Goza

It's happening fairly regularly. I have had some limited success, but very
infrequently. I cleared my cache and that didn't help. I have no problem
uploading the zip file to my google drive, so it can't be my internet. I
can send the zip to a friend who has Articulate and he can upload it to his
account without a problem.

Sharon

Jose Tansengco

Hi Sharon, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this snag. 

Since the issue appears to be isolated to your working environment, I recommend doing the following: 

• If you are working on a different network from your friend who was able to upload the zip file to their Review 360 account successfully, please ask your IT team to make sure that all endpoints in this article have been added to your network's whitelist. 
  • Use a different browser, or use your browser's private/incognito mode to upload the published file to see if this works. If it does, there's a chance that a browser extension is causing the upload to fail.

If none of the above works for you, please open a case with our support team here so we can have our support engineers reach out to you with the next troubleshooting steps.