When publishing to review 360 i dont get the option to update a previous version, so I end up with two.

May 11, 2020

OK here's whats happening. I publish to review 360, but then make a change (Rise360) then republish. Normally I would get two options, publish to review a new one or publish over an existing one. Now though even though I have already saved once, I dont get the option to resave the new version, so I end up with two....In this attachment you can see it has happened TWICE lately. What's going on here? 

13 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Brian!

Thank you for those details. It sounds like you're hitting a snag with Rise 360 and Storyline 360 when publishing to Review 360. Is this correct?

Here's what it looks like when I publish a course to Review 360:

Would you mind sharing what it looks like on your end when publishing your Rise 360 course to Review 360?

Secondly, I see that you have multiple Storyline courses in Review 360. Are you seeing that Storyline publishes two versions? If so, I'd suggest first clearing your cache. Here's how to do that.

Please keep us updated! We want to make sure you're up and running as soon as possible!

Brian Waters

Here’s what happens.
https://360.articulate.com/review/content/bf1615b9-7770-45d1-977a-5b8acfe79160/review

Forget Rise. It’s actually Storyline 360 that has this problem. (I will be putting the storyline blocks into Rise 360 later though) But that’s not the problem. The problem is when I publish Storyline 360 content to Review, I cannot over save a previously published course, because (even though it IS there), Review does not recognise that I have saved it before.

I have cleared my browser caches and it made no difference.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.