Adding collaborators to multiple courses in bulk

Jun 12, 2020

I'm trying to find an easy way to share with mutliple collaborators at the same time rather than having to enter each course and change settings one by one.

Is there any way to set a default so that any new courses made automatically have all members listed as collaborators?

Pinned Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

87 Replies
Kavita Raghuraman

Yes, please do. This would save a ton of time. Also, when you share a course with a colleague or make them an owner there is an icon that appears next to the name. However, there is no indication when you make a colleague a course manager or collaborator. Please add some icons so we know which are the courses we've given access to. I find myself checking multiple times.  

Dan Jeffries

Two years on and I just don't think Articulate see this as a priority. I spoke to them at the recent Learning Technology event in London and got a pretty wishy-washy answer of 'well if people want it, we'll look into it'.

We're not asking for anything fancy. We're not asking for anything complicated. It's worrying that building 1000 templates that no-one asked for has been your priority.

You want us to add more subscribers, yet you don't want to give us the simple admin tools to make this process easy. Every time my company pays for a new seat I'm reluctant to do so, because I know how much pain it will cause my team to share hundreds of lessons.

//rant over (for now)

Greg Williams

Please please please add this! Such a time suck when a new person joins our team and we have to manually go through and add them. All of Rise could use an overhaul in how files are managed and shared with collaborators. We have to use a Google Spreadsheet with links to simplify finding what we need when we need it. Please simplify this! 

Malin Carlsson

We still needs this feature really bad! I am not looking forward to the day we have a new team member (which might be soon), today we have 60 courses x 5 different language = I haft to open up 300 courses to add a new member and also keep track of it ... It takes me working days, not hours to do this.

Christina  Prince

+1 requesting this enhancement. Much like Kassie above this is the only way to continuously share content with new team members. We have an enormous amount of courses as well. It would be wonderful to add people to multiple courses at a time. Also requesting the enhancement of a search bar to search for course names. You can sort them but searching would be helpful.