Articulate Rise Won't Load

Jul 23, 2019

Is anybody else experiencing this problem? My Rise course won't load and gets caught in on the "course loading" screen. My colleague is having a similar issue.

Anyone else?

52 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Isabel! Which browser and browser versions have you tried? Could you please check if you're using the latest browser version and try using that browser's Safe Mode/Incognito mode?

If you still have trouble after trying different browsers, we'd like to take a closer look at your course itself. You can submit a case here, and share the course with us privately.

Mike Jensen

Not sure why I received this?

Michael T. Jensen
Associate Professor and County Extension Director
Community Economic Development Educator
Pend Oreille County Extension
227 Garden Ave.
Newport WA, 99156
phone: 509-447-6452 (direct) 509-447-2401 (office)
WSU Extension programs are offered without regard to race; sex; religion; age; color; creed; national or ethnic origin; physical, mental or sensory disability; marital status; sexual orientation; and/or status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran. Persons with a disability requiring special accommodations while participating in this program may call Mike Jensen, County Director at 1-509-447-2401 at least 14 days before the program.

Lea Agato

Hi there, Mike! Since you've commented in this thread in the past, you have been subscribed to this discussion for updates. If you do not wish to receive notifications, you can unsubscribe by clicking on Subcribed as shown below.  

I would also like to mention that when you're replying via email, your email signature with contact information is included in the comment. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.