Getting 360 Content Library characters in Rise

Jan 19, 2017

Hi,

Is it possible to use characters from the Content Library in a Rise course or do I need to use SL360?

Thanks!

51 Replies
Raquelle Caras

Hi David,

Thanks for the response.  It would be nice to have the option of characters to provide a visual element instead of just words on a white background; especially if there are no images to choose from in our own subscription of images or if the images on the Rise templates don't really match the course topic.  Hope that helps.  Thanks!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Janet, 

Thanks for reaching out here! We're still working on this feature to have the integration of the Content Library stock images within Rise.  The timeline of that is still on track, so we'll keep you posted on the release of those images within Rise and if anything shifts with that ETA. 

If you're looking to add characters to your courses, you may want to look at using Storyline 360. Then you could customize the slide stage to match your needs and even include changes to the characters expression and pose based on the user interactions! I find this article on "Why You Need the Tools in Articulate 360 and When to Use Them" really helpful to figure out which tool I'd want to use for each course. 

Hope that helps, and we'll keep you posted on the integration of the stock images in Rise! 

Crystal Horn

Hiya everyone!  Thanks for joining the conversation.  I just wanted to touch base with you:  we are still aiming for integration of the stock images from Content Library with Rise to be available within the next couple of months.  We'll be getting the word out in E-Learning Heroes once it's available, so thanks for staying tuned!