More question types

Nov 16, 2016

Are more question types going to be included? It seems that only a multiple-choice (single answer) option is available. Would be good to see multiple-choice (multiple answers) and sorting questions etc.

135 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to pop in with another quick update:

We love knowledge checks so much, we gave them their own space!

Use the Knowledge Check category in the blocks library to add multiple choice, multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and matching knowledge check blocks to your lessons. And easily switch existing knowledge checks from one question type to another.

You can read all about the latest release here.

Just let us know if you have any further questions.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Remy! Thanks for following up on this! Sorry, there isn't a way to include sorting activities to a Rise 360 quiz. The sorting block can be used as a knowledge check and is an ungraded assessment. 

Here is our current roadmap, thanks for letting us know you'd like to see this feature!

Sherry McKinnis

Hello Articulate Team - It's great the Knowledge Check block features 3 or more options of 1 correct answer and 2 or more incorrect ones. However, how do I add "feedback" for a third answer since there is only one content holder to enter feedback for an in correct answer? When will additional "feedback" fields be added to the Knowledge Check blocks?  I've seen creative uses of the Accordion and Flipcards to create knowledge check blocks; however, I'd still like to provide more feedback to learners when there are 3 or 4 answer options in your traditional knowledge check blocks. Thanks.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Sherry! For Knowledge Check blocks there are 3 options to choose from for leaving feedback:

1. Any Response
  2. Incorrect / Correct
  3. By Choice

If you choose By Choice, you can type specific feedback on the side of each answer depending on the answer chosen. You can continue adding Answer Feedback as you add more choices.

Chino Navarro

Great news! Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360!

Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions. You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide.

Enjoy!