New Rise Feature: Labeled Graphics Block

Jun 19, 2018

Have you ever wished you could incorporate a labeled graphics interaction in a blocks lesson? Now you can!

With this great new Rise feature, you can add multiple labeled graphics interactions to the same lesson or mix and match them with other block types. It’s up to you!

Check out this video to learn more about labeled graphics blocks.

Can’t wait to see the amazing lessons you’ll create with this great new feature. Enjoy!

66 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Kaleem,

This isn't a question type that currently exists in Rise. If you don't need to report a score, you could create this question in Storyline and insert it as a block into your Rise course.

If that doesn't work for you, would you be up for logging a feature request to tell us more about your specific needs?

In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know! 

Daniel Mitchell

Kaleem, this would be fairly easy in Storyline, using item states, layers, etc. If you are able to switch to Storyline for this part of your project, I'm sure the community will be happy to explain some methods. If you need to continue working within Rise, you'll need to change your approach and consider placing your image on the screen multiple times. From there, you can create each needed dropdown as a sorting activity, flashcard game, or even a knowledge check such as the multiple choice or matching game. (The Matching game might be your best option).

Daniel Mitchell

Brian, try going into your Labeled Graphics Edit area, and making sure the elements of your labels are in the order you intended. The Next feature will go in this order. You can click-and-drag them up and down to re-arrange the order.