Newly Published Rise courses not opening in Moodle 2.5.9 in Edge Browser
Oct 13, 2022
Hello, could you please help us investigate this issue
Facts so far:
- The course window opens and may briefly display "Loading Content" but the window then goes blank and nothing opens
- Edge cache has been cleared and updated to Version 106.0.1370.42 (Official build) (64-bit) - released 10th of October 2022.
- At least 2 other users are having the same problem
- Courses published a approx. 3 months ago are still opening ok in Edge
- Courses published yesterday are not opening in Edge but Do open in Chrome
- Courses published yesterday do open in a newer version of Moodle in Edge Moodle 3.5.18
- Is there any difference between Rise SCORM 1.2 published approx. 3 month ago and SCORM 1.2 published yesterday?
- Edge is our business default browser
- Upgrading Moodle will require significant work due to integrations
Thanks so much in anticipation of your help!!