One user can't access Rise360 content on Paylocity LMS

Aug 17, 2023

Hi, we use Paylocity's LMS to upload our company's Rise360 content and make it available to employees. 

I am aware of one employee (there may be more who haven't told me), who is running into an issue where they can open the pop-up where the Rise360 SCORM content should appear, but it's just a blank screen.  The same issue happens with all Rise360 courses for this one user, but they can open up courses that are in another format.

I've confirmed that other users can open the Rise360 content via Paylocity with no issue. 

Does anyone know if this is an issue with Rise360, Paylocity, or their computer?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, 

So sorry to hear one of your learners is having trouble viewing Rise 360 content in Paylocity! There are a few things we can do to narrow down whether this is a problem with the Rise 360 course itself, with Paylocity, or with their computer:

1. Ask the learner to access Paylocity in a different web browser -- be sure it's one of the supported web browser's listed here and that it is updated to the latest version. 
  2. Ask the learner to log in to Paylocity from a different computer to see if the course loads there. 
  3. Host the content in a different environment like SCORM Cloud (an LMS testing tool) and send the SCORM Cloud link to the learner. We'd be happy to help you upload your content to SCORM Cloud if you would like to open a case and share the course file with us. 

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Iyana,

If the issue is only happening to one user, please have them clear their browser's cache or use a different browser that's up-to-date to see if this will fix the issue for them.

If multiple users are experiencing the behavior, try testing your course in SCORM Cloud. If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud, please reach out to Paylocity support so they can investigate the behavior. If you can replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, open a case with our support team here for further assistance.