Rise Feature : Admin content on team accounts

Jan 25, 2018

It seems Articulate has not created any method for an admin of a team account to change ownership of Rise content created by past team members with a license. Only the team member can currently change ownership of content, which is not helpful for employees that have already departed. It would be nice if admin accounts could actually "admin". Difficult to see how such a basic feature is missing from Articulate 360 team accounts. This feature omission has resulted in me having to rebuild content entirely. Disappointing. 

29 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi there,

If you've already given that employee's seat to another employee, you won't be able to use the transfer course feature because it appears when you're transferring the seat to another user. However, if you get in touch with our support team they should be able to help you out. You can submit a case here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Marco Franse

We have the exact same issue.

Currently as an admin, I can only transfer content to another user or delete the content when I transfer a seat. I have to visibility to the content unless I also add myself to one of the existing seats. The issue is, I am not a content creator.  The way content currently is managed is not great. Would be much better if we could create groups, to which users can belong to, and the content resides within those groups. So instead of having to constantly reassign content to another user, the content can just remain in the group and whoever belongs to that group or is assigned to the group, can have access to it.

The way content is managed is not great at all.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.