Rise files won't open anymore...will stay on loading

Nov 21, 2023

My rise courses will not open anymore unless I am in an incognito browser. I've deleted cookies, browser history, etc and yet it still doesn't load. Before it was one or two courses, now all of courses will not open unless incognito. Any suggestions? I feel it is now effecting my learners experience when downloaded to the LMS. 

Thank you!

6 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Sam, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this snag. Can I ask if your courses are currently hosted on an LMS or web server? If so, try testing how they behave when published to Review 360 or uploaded to a different LMS like SCORM Cloud

If your courses load properly in Review 360 and SCORM Cloud, please reach out to the support team of your current hosting platform to let them know that your content is not loading properly there. And if your courses still do not load in other platforms, please open a case with our support team here for additional assistance.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Kristen, 

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you've run into this snag. 

Quick question for you. What publishing option are you selecting? It will be helpful to know if you're publishing to LMS/Web/etc. 

I'd recommend testing out my colleague Jose's suggestions from earlier in this thread if you haven't done so already. Please let us know if you experience any changes. 

If you're still running into this issue, please feel free to reach out to us in a support case so we can take a closer look. We're happy to help!

Have a great Wednesday!