Rise into Scorm in Bb - Grammarly

Apr 11, 2019

I currently have Grammarly enabled on my laptop. When I attempt to open a Rise Scorm in my Blackboard course it fails to load if grammarly is enabled. When I disable grammarly the course loads correctly. 

Is there a fix for this or should we suggest that students do not use grammarly? 

Thanks 

Tricia  

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Tricia,

I have Grammarly installed and haven't had any issues loading Rise courses, so I'm wondering if it's not a Blackboard + Grammarly issue. Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.