Rise Quiz Results

Dec 01, 2016

Is there a way to have quiz results sent to your account email address or results saved in an area for review? Once distributing the course/quiz I created to our company, we will need to know if staff are passing and/or failing? Thanks for all your help!

42 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ain, 

The Reveal Answer option in Rise is what you'd use to show correct/incorrect selections, but there isn't a way to break out just the incorrect. 

I'd be happy to let our team know that you'd like to see some more feedback options in Rise, also feel free to detail them more through a feature request!

Peter Meaby

Hi,

I have previously used storyline 360 and RISE with a previous organisation and we utilised an LMS for reporting purposes.

However, I have joined a much smaller company who use ispring as a software authoring tool. I am trying to convert them to articulate. The sticking point for me is Ispring can send an email showing the results to a specific individual upon completion. I was wondering if there has been any movement on RISE being to match this.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Gary and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

We want every feature in our software to work well. Unfortunately, there’s no way to email quiz results easily, accurately, and consistently. For example, if you use Gmail or your computer’s security settings are high, you can’t email results. Also, you run the risk of learners tampering with results since they can access the email before it’s sent. Given these limitations, we decided not to include the email results feature in new products.

Lacey Doxey

Hello! 

I'm in grad school, working on a course for a non-profit without an LMS. I'd like to be able to use Amazon S3 buckets to share the Articulate Rise course.  I need to be able to see the quiz results, however, and am unfamiliar if Amazon S3 would receive results from the SCORM file or if I need to find another placeholder "LMS". Does anyone know?

If Amazon S3 is not a good option, could someone please help me figure out the best solution?Please help me!

Regards,

Lacey

Valerie FEVRIER

Hello, I have set up my training module on the validation of a final quiz which should go to "completed" status if the trainees pass the quiz with more than 70%. I have received a lot of feedback that they have to retake the quiz several times to "validate" the completed status even though they had passed the test with more than 70%. Has this problem ever been reported to you? Could there be a problem with the login time on the page? In the scorm result I don't see any information coming up (the line is empty)? Thank you for your help

Chino Navarro

Hi Valeria, I am sorry that your training module isn't changing its status to complete. To investigate this, I would first make sure that the course requirement is set to quiz result.

Here is a sample screenshot:

If it is set to quiz results, please make sure that the correct quiz lesson to be tracked is selected. If you are still experiencing the issue after this, I would recommend testing your course in the industry-standard testing engine, SCORM Cloud. That is the best way to check if the issue is with the course or your LMS. If you are still experiencing the issue in SCORM Cloud, please open a case here. Our support engineers are ready to help.

If you don't experience the issue in SCORM Cloud, the issue could be with your LMS. I recommend reaching out to your LMS's support team.