45 Replies
Barry Pierce

Your assertions are incorrect. We are seeing the Strange Icon Anomalies appear in our Final ExportToWeb implementation versions.

We do not see the Strange Icon Anomalies appear when previewing in Review 360.

Note: As of today, I have not received any further feedback about this issue since 3/19/2019 (Rowie Barcelona - Customer Support Engineer)

Thx,

Barry Pierce
Information Systems Division
N. C. General Assembly
919-715-7836
919-754-3298 Fax
barry.pierce@ncleg.net

Allison LaMotte

Hi Barry,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble here. It looks like Rowie just followed up with you yesterday. If you didn't receive his message, try looking in your Spam folder. If you're still not seeing it, let me know and I'll follow up with him. 

Also, just thought I'd point out that when you respond directly from your email, your signature is appended to the message. You may want to pop in there and edit out any personal information that you don't want to share with the community.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tracy!

I took a peek into Barry's case, and it looks like we weren't able to recreate the issue on our side. 

Can you tell me more about what you're seeing? These details would be helpful:

• Is the Rise 360 course hosted on a web server or a LMS?
  • Are you viewing the course on a desktop computer? If so, what browser are you using?
  • Can you share a large screenshot of what you're seeing?
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Total CSR. We'd love to help. If you have a course where you're getting reports of this behavior, can you privately share a link with my team to the Rise 360 course and possibly the Storyline file?

We had fixed an issue where the hand icon wouldn't go away after making the content full screen on mobile devices, so I'd like us to investigate if it's happening again.

Tammy Davis

When this happens just go back to your Storyline story and republish it, then re-upload the Storyline story into your Rise course. I’ve had to do this a number of times but that resolves it. Not sure why it does that sometimes when you input a Storyline course into Rise.

Tammy S Davis | Instructional Designer | The Huntington National Bank | Phone: 614-480-2835 | Mobile: 614-284-0841 | huntington.com

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.