Takes too long for the SL-published slides to load in Rise

Apr 08, 2019

Hello,

I would be requesting your advice on this case: It takes an unusual long amount of time to load the Storyline-published interactive slides imported in Rise (uploaded in client's LMS). The SL files are already optimized and the unused objects and variables are already removed. What are the possible solutions aside from placing a loader? We do not have enough time to do this procedure.

Thank you so much,

Beverly

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Beverly,

I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble here.

Were you also experiencing the same lag time when you previewed your storyline blocks in Rise directly? Or is it only happening when the course is hosted on your LMS? If it's only happening on your LMS, I would try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior.

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.