Unable to upload SCORM 1.2 to LMS - Made Modifications to Index.html file

Mar 20, 2023

I am currently working on an Arabic course using Rise 360, but we were not aware that this platform does not support the RTL (right-to-left) feature.  Therefore, I have made modifications to my SCORM 1.2 package, and I am trying to repackage it and upload it on LMS, unable to do so.

Pinned Reply
raga devi

Hello,

Yes, I had a chat with Chino and he was extremely helpful in resolving the issue. He pointed out that the file was compressed using winRAR which generated a .rar file instead of a zip file. Also, there were files with Arabic text in the scormcontent > assets folder. So, after renaming the Arabic file names and removing the extra folder, I was able to successfully upload the file into SCORM.

I am grateful for Chino's assistance in this matter, and I appreciate your follow-up. If I encounter any other issues, I will not hesitate to reach out for assistance.

Thank you!

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, 

It looks like you had a chat with my teammate, Chino, about this issue. He discovered that you were compressing the file with winRAR so it generated a .rar file and not a zip file. He also found that you were unable to zip the file due to issues with the Arabic word formatting.

Are you all set to move forward?

raga devi

Hello,

Yes, I had a chat with Chino and he was extremely helpful in resolving the issue. He pointed out that the file was compressed using winRAR which generated a .rar file instead of a zip file. Also, there were files with Arabic text in the scormcontent > assets folder. So, after renaming the Arabic file names and removing the extra folder, I was able to successfully upload the file into SCORM.

I am grateful for Chino's assistance in this matter, and I appreciate your follow-up. If I encounter any other issues, I will not hesitate to reach out for assistance.

Thank you!