Users not being marked as completed - Rise

Oct 27, 2022

Hi,

We have a Rise Module with three parts (a video, download document, and a checkbox that they watched and read). Some users are being marked as completed properly in the LMS, but for some the rise module shows that they completed it but when then click "close" the LMS does not mark them as completed.

Has anyone encountered this? How did you solve it?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi, Atara! Happy to explore this with you.

First, have these learners sent you screenshots that indicate all lessons in the course have been viewed? 

Also, have these learners tried opening the course in another web browser, then clicking the "Exit" button there to try and trigger completion? 

I look forward to hearing back! 

Atara Kellman

Hi Alyssa! 

Thank you for your response :) 

Yes, they sent screenshots that show that they have completed the course. See attached.

I did not instruct them to try it using a different browser, however it's over 100 users who had this issue so I assume they are using various browser. Additionally, many of the users did not have this issue who may have used the same browser as them. So we are trying to understand why this happened. 

Thanks!

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks, Atara!

What are the completion requirements for this course -- viewing all lessons, or passing a quiz?

If you would like, you can send us a copy of your export SCORM package. We can test it in SCORM Cloud, an LMS testing system, to be sure the course is communicating properly with the LMS. 

If that works for you, you can click here to open a case and attach the SCORM file. We'll delete it as soon as we're done testing!