xAPI Courses Statements Dispalying IDs not Names

Nov 05, 2020

Hi,

We recently started authoring some courses in Rise, which we have exported to xAPI and imported into TalentLMS. The course uploads and runs fine. However, when we run reports on activity in the course, selected answers display as IDs and not the actual answer that the learner sees/selects. This is a really useful and important function for us. I have queried this with TalentLMS but I wanted to get the take from the Articulate side as well. I've attached a screengrab of what we see in our reports.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

7 Replies
Alex Samson

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. The answer to your question is "I think so", sorry for the vagueness of my response, I'm having trouble understanding what I'm looking at in SCORM Cloud (this is all quite new so I'm learning on the run!!). I'm going to produce a new output this morning and try again. I'll upload that output here for you also, if that's ok?

Thanks again :0)

Alex Samson

Hi Alyssa,

I produced a fresh output and uploaded to SCORM Cloud. As you can see in the attached image, the question response was recorded but does not show the actual answer I picked. I'll also upload the xAPI package.