Last Post Replies
MJ PK
Hello, I am looking for REMOTE e-Learning internship. I searched a lot on Google.. but I think it is really hard to find it. Even voluntary work is fine, but it shoul...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alain Alain
Hello,   I can't share my document : Story Spares parts Aout2017 (2).zip    14.411 Ko Can somebody help me ? Thanks
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
tanja danielsson
Hello! I built a course but now I do see that I would need to remove about 15 sec in the middle of the course. And move all my items  about 15 sec to the ledt in the t...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Carlos Mingo
Hello my Name Is Carlos. I am developing a project in which the client asks me to meet the accessibility requirements. The problem is that when performing a manual e...
almost 7 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Sanchit Bhasin
Hi, Request you to share a few examples for each level of e-learning (Level 1-3) with various types of designs and interactivities.
almost 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Rick Maranta
I have posted a tutorial that  shows you how to build a simple animation engine in Articulate Storyline 2, 3 or 360. This concept can be the basis for a much more comp...
almost 7 years ago
By Rick Maranta
Katie Evans
I've been very lucky in my career to have the capacity, talent, and resources that have allowed me to include audio narration in (mostly) all the courses/trainings I'v...
almost 7 years ago
By Katie Evans
Fabienne Sauvage
Good afternoon, Hope you are fine. I tried to do a wheel fortune through Storyline 2. I began one idea. 1) How to put  correctly color in triangle "layers". I could...
almost 7 years ago
By Fabienne Sauvage
david krona
Hi, We sometimes use a summary to track users course completions, often when we dont have a real knowledgebased test. This is an example of these, feel free to use an...
almost 7 years ago
By Alice Taylor
Nick Garrod
Hello Quick (hopefully) question for people working in the UK. We have a number of eLearning modules which we have accredited/endorsed with various "bodies"; however...
almost 7 years ago
By Nick Garrod
Arash Hmi
Im publishing a couple of online courses and id like to use sound effect on menus and also animations (Cartoon sound effects) Can anyone please tell me a what are the...
almost 7 years ago
By Arash Hmi
Maggie Lapp
Hello!  I'm going to be building onboarding and continuing education eLearning for a new restaurant chain. I'm seeing some potential barriers to implementation, and I...
almost 7 years ago
By Bob S
Dave Goodman
The Articulate boards and forums are the best anywhere for learning and understanding the what/how of designing and developing courses. I am now wondering if there is ...
almost 7 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, First of all I want to wish you all a successful and glorious happy new year! Generally at the end of the old year I create some personal goals. One of ...
almost 7 years ago
By Paul Alders
Jeffrey Riley
If you live in the Philadelphia area and want some training go to this link https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/greater-philly-articulate...
almost 7 years ago
By Jeffrey Riley
tanja danielsson
Hello! i've started to build a course with text in a scrollingbar. i want it to appear when the user click " text" and disappear when the click it to disappear. I have...
almost 7 years ago
By tanja danielsson
Inez Campbell
Does anyone have any recommendations for software I can use to record screens as a program is playing? Thanks!
almost 7 years ago
By Inez Campbell
Alison Coops
Hello, I have a bank of 15 questions.  I am drawing 10 questions.  1 of the questions is not 508 compliant and I've added a link to it to go to compliant questions ins...
almost 7 years ago
By Alison Coops
Rick Maranta
I’m working on a new Privacy and Security eLearning course and wanted to share a few things I have been doing with user profiles and progress. In this Intro demo, I h...
almost 7 years ago
By Rick Maranta
Sarah Won
Hi everyone, I already have a PPT training material and wanted to convert it into a e-learning course using Articulate Storyline. Original PPT slide layout is vertica...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte