Last Post Replies
Brendan Leahy
Just wondering which version of parallels is the optimum product for running Storyline 2 on a mac? Will the once off payment for student/home use suffice or do I need ...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Gil Design
The Menu button is simply too small for our users. Our user do not see it. So I want to add a custom button (when user click, it opens up the in-built menu). It says ...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Kiran Dhot
I am trying to create an assessment question that has 12 choices and 3 options. The 3 options are repeated amongst the 12 choices. However when i preview the slide, a...
over 6 years ago
By Kiran Dhot
Ian Rajkumar
Hey Guy =) I want my quiz to automatically go to the next slide when the user clicks on any answer. It doesn't have to be correct. They only get to click once. The...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Ridvan  Saglam
Do you ever use infographics for inspiration? I usually check new infographics on pinterest and try to find ideas for colors and layouts of my new courses and quizzes....
over 6 years ago
By David Anderson
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, a new week a new Freebie! For a few days back I left my office for a short summer break...probably something that the most of us are doing this time of th...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Faith Edwards
We've had some trouble in our office lately... For a client course we added a cursor icon next to all the instructions and it worked really well, they loved it and it ...
over 6 years ago
By Charlotte Anderson
Gail Bell
Some users taking a SL2 course published in our LMS are seeing a dropped letter "i" on an interaction slide.  Has anyone else seen this strange behavior?  Is there a w...
over 6 years ago
By Gail Bell
Sally Cox
Is anyone other there using video quizzes? I like the idea of showing short videos, followed by a quiz. Here's a quick example I created, using a bit of iPhone footage...
over 6 years ago
By David Anderson
Ellen Price
Hi, all -  I am looking at my options for inserting in-text citations as superscript numbers in Storyline 360. I don't want the full citations to show on the slide bu...
over 6 years ago
By Ellen Price
Sandra Whitford
I have been asked to build a results slide (certificate) that will print.  It must have a specific look to it and show the Name of the learner, Date, Name of the cours...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Hi, all! I was playing with another version of the menu that comes down from the top. This one uses a slider that resides in a Master slide - but in a layer. Menu is ...
over 6 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
Michael Burns
Hi Community! Check out my demo for the Education-themed E-learning Challenge: http://goo.gl/5L1cX4 This is a very basic file, using only a few variables and slides....
over 6 years ago
By Rick Hulbert
Joseph Ferraro
I've got 5 videos on a "hub" page, with one running full screen in the background, and four smaller ones in the foreground spread out on the page symmetrically. The...
over 6 years ago
By Joseph Ferraro
Jerusha Harvey
Hello - Is there any way to put a SCORM wrapper on videos through Articulate? If not, are there any that anyone has used that they recommend?  Thanks!
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
janaki devi
Hi everyone, Here is my question regarding the articulate player color setting. I want to give two different colors for the base background in the player but, we have...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Tim C
I have a question bank and it works great the first time through. My project break down is like this. Intro slide > question bank (which randomly jumps to one of ...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Robert Mynett
I am looking for someone to help out with an instructional design project creating storyboards and e-learning for a high profile client. The right candidate needs to h...
over 6 years ago
By Harish Bhagavathula
Eric Fisher
Hi, I am a new user of Articulate and the software is great. I am attempting to create a system simulation, however the system we use is pretty old and is driven by me...
over 6 years ago
By michelle eames
Christine Hounsham
Hi Everyone I have built a likert survey (10 qu - 5 choices), tied to a single variable "Quiz" which adds varying numerical values based on the selection (ie Stongly ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte