Last Post Replies
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I'm a bit curious... I have been using the free rollover button swf tool which I found through the community. I've been creating images in powerpoint and savi...
over 13 years ago
By Kat Fardian
April Edmonds
I have a question about Powerpoint 2007. I am using Master Slides for several modules, that are individual modules (so like 7 files), all using the same design. If I c...
over 13 years ago
By Kat Fardian
Aaron Weaver
I've been using Articulate Quizmaker 09 for the past week and am amazed at how easy it has been to use. I do have a problem, however that I need some expertise with. I...
over 13 years ago
By Aaron Weaver
Kristi Nokken
Just wondering if anyone has template ideas for me. I'm working with someone who liked some old lessons I did (see example) because I didn't use bullets and she...
over 13 years ago
By Kristi Nokken
Greg Lunsford
Ok, I'm fairly new at using articulate but I've seen a few tutorials and I understand how to add a quiz to a powerpoint as a slide but my porblem is that it acts like ...
over 13 years ago
By Greg Lunsford
Holly Davis
I am attempting to create an eLearning video, which includes instructions, a "try it yourself" section, and then a quiz. I understand that the Quizmaker can be u...
over 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Gerry Wasiluk
This was inspired by a conversation I had last Friday with David and Jeanette. It was something David said about titling slides to increase learner interest, esp...
over 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sue Meismer
Hello, We are a Training and Development consulting firm in the Chicago suburbs seeking a virtual part-time (5-10 hours/week), W-9 contract Learning Websit...
over 13 years ago
By Sue Meismer
anusha v
Hi Friends! I am new to Artculate and wish to buy the tool. Can anyone please help me understand the difference between Articulate and Portable Articulate?
over 13 years ago
By anusha v
steve mcmillen
So this is a rather general question and I'm curious as to the experience all of you have had with this. In the case of a client using one or two hundred lessons...
over 13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Del Negrillo
I am wondering if there is any kind of automated communication that can be set up between Articulate and my tech team regarding issues found with Articualte products. ...
over 13 years ago
By steve mcmillen
Elizabeth Tigner
Online education company seeking contractor with Articulate experience. Have multiple courses in MS Word format that must be converted to published course. ...
over 13 years ago
By steve mcmillen
Jeanette Brooks
Often when we connect with folks in the Articulate community, we hear about how some of you are getting together with other Articulate users to form shared-practice co...
over 13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Gerry Wasiluk
Let the barbs fly. To celebrate last week's announcement of Articulate Storyline . . .
over 13 years ago
By Montse Anderson
Tracy Buthe
I can't use Screenr. I have had my IT dept look at it and they just told me that i will be able to view some of the screen casts (or whatever you call them and some i...
over 13 years ago
By Tracy Buthe
Amanda Westendorf
I may have missed it, but were there honorable mentions from the 2010 Articulate Guru Awards announced? I've seen what the winners produced of course, but just wonderi...
over 13 years ago
By Amanda Westendorf
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I'm still a newbie in the e-learning world so I thought I'd get peoples ideas on copyright within courses. A lot of our material for our online courses comes ...
over 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
eric mongrain
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to create a wrip effect. meaning I want to make an object look like it is being pu...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Doug Willner
I need to create a module that teaches how to use questioning skills to understand customer needs. Because each answer potentially sends the questioner in a new direct...
over 13 years ago
By Doug Willner
David Becker
Hi all, I've output a scorm 1.2 compliant course for a client, based on their requirements and they have now come back and asked is the xml of the module I sent them s...
over 13 years ago
By David Becker