Last Post Replies
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, Normally all the content I work with is proprietary so I can't share anything with the community. For a recent course I created a template from scratch and wou...
over 13 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Kendra Haddock
'I am creating a 4 part web-based training module on The History of Living and Dying. How can I make it engaging and interesting? I have lots of great graphics/art an...
over 13 years ago
By Kendra Haddock
Nekia Evans
Hi Community, I'm looking for ideas on how to present a COI course without it being terribly boring! Course will discuss how to properly review certificates.. An...
over 13 years ago
By Nekia Evans
Marzena Cran
HI , I recently attended the elearning conf. in Orlando where a new articulate product was being "demoed". I think it was called "storyboard' and apparently it r...
over 13 years ago
By Marzena Cran
Robert Roach
Hello, For a presentation I'm doing, I'd like to have a slide with a checklist of some sort on it that I would 'check off' with articulate annotations as I talk about ...
over 13 years ago
By Robert Roach
Zara Ogden
I need help with tacky. I am building an Incident Investigation & Reporting Program. The plot is as follows: The program will begin like an in class training semi...
over 13 years ago
By James Brown
Poornima Ramachandran
Here is a `rolling ball template' we had created long back. Yes, creating it is not a big deal, but for some wierd reason, all the learners remember `the page th...
over 13 years ago
By James Brown
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am delivering my very first Articulate presentations in a few weeks... and it needs to reach a global audience. My preference is to load the ma...
over 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, Hopefully I've figured out the forums and this is the right place to post this. I'm looking for the graphics that Tom used in his 4/6/2010 blog email "The Trut...
over 13 years ago
By Eric Lundstrom
Hector Enrique
i recently created a video using iMovie. i exported video as a .Mov file, but for some reason I am not able to import the video to articulate video encoder, beca...
over 13 years ago
By Hector Enrique
Brandy Meng
I'm building a course on how to cite procurement laws properly. There is a slide that provides an overview of the law structure. At the top of the structur...
over 13 years ago
By Brandy Meng
Venice McDougle
Hello, My content expert provided me with alot of content on several pages and I would like suggestions or ideas on how to layout the pages within Articulate or d...
over 13 years ago
By Venice McDougle
Doug Mattson
It''s been a long hard winter here in Wisconsin. Warmer spring weather is taking its sweet time getting here. Here is another TV inspired design, this one from the Sub...
over 13 years ago
By Doug Mattson
Paul Holba
Has anyone figured out how to make the playlist music fade-out on the last slide it plays in?
over 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Leanne Fisher
Hi. I'm sure this is a very basic ppt function, but I am very new to designing elearning and to this community. I have an image of a sailboat with the company logo ov...
over 13 years ago
By Leanne Fisher
Dean Bowles
Hey everyone, Having an issue with Screenr here... when I try to publish it gets halfway there and then I see the 'Whoops! We are having trouble uploading yo...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Julie Thomas
I am building a course on a new software system which includes a data-entry portion. The course will provide an overview of the system (a tutorial) and highlight areas...
over 13 years ago
By Nikhil Joseph
Zara Ogden
Thank for all the Gurus out there. You guys inspire me daily. And aparently my 19month old. She only had one complaint...
over 13 years ago
By ann marie
Harriet Stroupe
I've been asked to develop a demo of an onboard navigation system, using Articulate. Client wants the demo to look like a demo he saw for a smartphone, wherein a littl...
over 13 years ago
By James Brown
Chris Fletcher
Anyone out there use Moodle? I've managesd to figure out how to add eLearning courses, but I was wondeing if anyone knows a nice and easy way to integrate an eLearning...
over 13 years ago
By Chris Fletcher