Last Post Replies
Montse
Here's yet another tabs interaction for Storyline 2. These are so much fun to make and even more fun to share. View and download Note: The template includes placehol...
almost 7 years ago
By Sarah Hodge
Jennie Lee-Pace
I am attempting to put my course in Litmos LMS, but there are major issues in playing in the LMS. I want this course to render and play on computers and mobile device...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Peter Basell
Just wondering what may work well as course content presented in a Video player with content that comes from Articulate Products?
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kurt Knutson
Is there a way to load a form in the Media area rather than a picture, video or figure?  
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
mohammed dib
I wanna know how to make a screenshot by clicking on the button that contains the icon (image) by using javascript flash or anything I really need help please guys ...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kiran Dhot
Hi created my storyline files in storyline 2. I downloaded a free trial version of 360. Now that i have a new laptop, i do not have the 360 version on it. Hence i cann...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Apurva Joshi
I am looking for simple visual storyboard templates that have, graphic instructions, developer instructions, VO script, and on-screen text. Any help in this will be re...
almost 7 years ago
By Dilip Joshi
Lisa Powe
How do I change the character's expression on the results screen of a test.  I want to show a concerned face on the failure slide but the character is graded out and I...
almost 7 years ago
By Lisa Powe
Paul Alders
Hi guys, Here is my next entry to the #53Freebies.  Last week I viewed some great demo's from our community members in Davids last e-learning challenge. After playi...
almost 7 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Apurva Joshi
I am creating a game with a map that learners have to visit each part, see instructions, then complete a quiz, and once all of them are completed, they earn badges. Co...
almost 7 years ago
By Apurva Joshi
Valentina Franco
 I was able to add the seekbar in the player but I don't know how to remove it from my knowledge checks. Please help!
almost 7 years ago
By Valentina Franco
Nicole Donaldson
Hi there, We're creating a well-being module here and have an activity where learners are presented with an interactive 'checklist' where they can tick things of...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Donaldson
Denis Doan
Dear all, I publish the course and copy all files to host. It runs well with borrowers but i do not know why i can get it into Mobile Player app. Can anyone help? 
almost 7 years ago
By Lien Thuy
Suzanne Ryan
Does anyone have any of the 3 storylines I have mentioned that they wouldn't mind sharing?
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jennifer King
My customer wants the class "locked down" so that they have to go through it sequentially, watch every video, listen to every audio with out moving on, so I've been wo...
almost 7 years ago
By Jennifer King
Anne-Sophie Tzanetatos
We're still in the trial version of Storyline and are working with foreign language education. I would like to create a text with words missing. Students would have t...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Megan Morgan
I want a photo to motion path "scroll" from top to bottom to draw attention to a particular area on the image. I want the area ABOVE that image to disappear as if it s...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Cheryl LaStella
I am having trouble getting a video from YouTube to a Storyline 2 project.  Any suggestions?
almost 7 years ago
By Adam Hoe
Jennifer King
I have a text link in a marker that jumps to a video. I would like for that link not to be activated until the audio is competed in the marker. Any suggestions? Thanks
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Piotr Peszko
Hi All,  As there was a discussion on eLearning Robię Facebook group on Warsaw Articulate Meetup and the need to set it up in Krakow I'd like to start the discussion ...
almost 7 years ago
By David Anderson