Last Post Replies
Lesley Condon
I'm creating an assessment within a rise file which i'd like only certain people doing the course to see. Is it possible to section off what some people see and what s...
over 7 years ago
By Lesley Condon
John Toh
hi fellow members, I am about to build some elearning courses, specifically for mobile devices. Should i use Storyline 360 or Rise? Both look similar but unique in th...
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
Pixelman LTD.
Hi How can I check my student's attendance and schedule based on individual courses.
over 7 years ago
By Pixelman LTD.
Montse
Here’s a simple button template that I use for quickly adding buttons to projects. The buttons are fully editable so you can quickly change the colors and text labels....
over 7 years ago
By Montse
Montse
Hi Heroes, Here’s a free tabs template featuring six different versions. This is an updated version of the original template I shared 4+ years ago. Has it really been...
over 7 years ago
By Montse
Montse
Hi E-Learning Heroes! I just discovered these awesome Gamification Badge graphics in the downloads section. I absolutely love the design and wanted to try them out in...
over 7 years ago
By Montse
Montse
  Here’s a simple example of an accordion interaction built in Articulate Storyline for this week's e-learning challenge #147. View and download
over 7 years ago
By Montse
Mark Otley
Hi  Can anyone help please I am looking to add 3 Essay slides in to my Scorm presentation is there anyway for me to get the Submitted Interaction out for marking please 
over 7 years ago
By Mark Otley
Sam Lincoln
Hello everyone, Not very Christmassy this but I've just taken an interesting and visually appealing BBC Guide which allows the user to make decisions about the sharin...
over 7 years ago
By Sam Lincoln
Terry Wood
We have a very good opportunity in China. Can anyone provide insight into cost-effective, quality ways to translate courses from Storyline 2 into Chinese? I'd greatly ...
over 7 years ago
By Terry Wood
Christina Mead
Hi Guys Just wondering does the Articulate system have the functionality to; ·         Work with mobiles/ tablets (Responsive) ·         Provide certification ·   ...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Chuck Nemer
Hi all: I am teaching a supply chain logistics certification course and I want to create an online learning game where people answering questions correctly, they can m...
over 7 years ago
By Nandini Khandekar
Phil Mayor
I needed top build a progress bar that id not need to be functional, I ended up with this, not much but may help someone
over 7 years ago
By Sinchu Raj
Kerry Rasmussen
How do I replace a current quiz bank with a new one? I have tried to import a spreadsheet (using the SL template) directly into SL.... couldn't work it out. Then I imp...
over 7 years ago
By Kerry Rasmussen
Joel Williams
We are developing an in-house training curriculum for our group of Instructional Designers. We would like to leverage Articulate E-Learning Heroes as a repository for ...
over 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Teresa Scanlon
Hi there, Wow, I have spent hours trying to get my scrolling panel to work. I am so frustrated. I cannot get the thumbar to scroll up and down the text. And there is ...
over 7 years ago
By Lisa Smyser
Paul Alders
Hi all, Last week we've started the challenge #53Freebies. So another week has started...time to share your next Freebie with our fellow community members. For the p...
over 7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Janine Watkins
Hi, this is my first post and 1st time using articulate. I have used a Tab template and added a character who changes state with different speech bubbles. Problem is w...
over 7 years ago
By Janine Watkins
Israel Ramirez
If you had to decide ...which one would you choose?  DOCEBO OR TALENTLMS ? Based on your own experience. Can anybody give me suggestions?  pros and cons?? help me to...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Hopkinson
Just started work with a new company who are purchasing Articulate 360 and who use the latest Compliance wire as their LMS system. Can anyone advise if they are compat...
over 7 years ago
By Linda Hopkinson