Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
A question for (Freelance) Instructional Designers: How often and how much do you question and challenge your clients? I had a recent experience of this when speaking ...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
P. Taylor
I've had to replace a couple of my PCs for various reasons and was unable to deactivate Studio before those machines were taken from me. Now I'm trying to reactivate o...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Peter Zimak
Hello knowledge What do you think about this segmentation and structure of a SaaS Elearning "Big-Picture"? Seems very clear and self-explaining.. core and simple ? h...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Zimak
Jill McNair
Hello elearning wizards! I am making my own character pack for a project.  Had a photo shoot yesterday, so now I have a BUNCH of pictures to remove the background from...
over 11 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
Here's a tip regarding a little error I made with a recent course created. With a recent course I created some new quiz questions and I imported some older ones that I...
over 11 years ago
By Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
Edward  Smith
Hello all, was hoping to get your thoughts. What I'm trying to do is complicated (at least to me it is ) but this is the best of analogy. Goal: Imagine trying to tak...
over 11 years ago
By Glyn Chadwick
Jerson  Campos
Was looking around for some more info on the Red Bull Stratos space jump when I came across this interactive work of art. You can either use the buttons on the bottom ...
over 11 years ago
By Angie Martinez
Natalia Mueller
Hello everyone! When it came time to write up a business case to purchase Storyline, I thought it would have much more impact to show the reasons we should buy it ins...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Howie Pearson
I've put my course straight on to storyline & I want to add a PDF of the script of the course in the resources field? Is this something Articulate can do?
over 11 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Jerson  Campos
I'm currently still rather far from obtaining my Bachelor's degree, but I'm in a unique situation where I will be able to take some courses where I could obtain certif...
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Umar Farooq
I am a freelance writer on online courses on trade finance subject. Is their any work for me?
over 11 years ago
By Umar Farooq
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Hello all, We recently created this course and I was wondering if I could get some feedback? We are very proud of it but I know there is always room for improvement.  ...
over 11 years ago
By Robbie Gentry
Ingrid Johnston
Hi All, A while back I recall seeing a very cool slide design on the site somewhere that had a black and white nerve axon (looked a bit like an electron microscope pic...
over 11 years ago
By Ingrid Johnston
Bruce Graham
Hi, I posted this over on another thread, however, thought it might be worth a separate post. People often ask about "Progress Meters", and visual indicators of how f...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Angie Martinez
I've enjoyed (and gotten a lot of use out of) the many graphics and templates shared by the Articulate community. I've attached a thermometer illustration I created an...
over 11 years ago
By Angie Martinez
Nicky A.
Hi all! We have developed about 16 of 36 learning hours for our first eLearning training series! We figured it was time to put together a Promo! Please let us know wha...
over 11 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, Does anyone else develop software training? Most of the examples I've seen are for soft skills or  completely straightforward tasks, like changing a tire How ...
over 11 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Victor Femi
Hi guys I'm what you may call a novice as far as e-learning development goes. This is actually my third "project". I must say that I find Storyline so much fun to use ...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Rebecca Hay
Is anyone interested in getting together as a small group at DevLearn 12?
over 11 years ago
By Kate Hoelscher
Jill Blaser
Does anyone at DevLearn this year remember a sign that said LMS crossed out? I have no idea who they were, but I think it was in the Expo Hall. Maybe...  I'm wanting t...
over 11 years ago
By Jill Blaser