"Hi Wendy Got it! It is precisely what I was looking for so many thanks to you and, of course, may thanks to Kelly for submitting the que..."
- over 2 years ago05/13/18 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy I duplicated your slide then created an object (picture) with 5 states that used the pictures from each state In reference to ..."
- over 2 years ago05/12/18 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy I think I found a solution by using the 'shape' tab and altering colour/ transparency. Thanks for the reply though! :-)"
- over 2 years ago05/09/18 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
Íde O'Neill started a new discussion Fill-in-the-blank answers
"Hi is there anyway to conceal the a number of possible answers so that the review slide doesn't appear too crowded? Thank you"
- over 2 years ago05/07/18 at 7:59 am (UTC)
"So, six months later and this is still an ongoing issue. Will there be any resolution to it, one wonders... "
- over 2 years ago04/30/18 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
" Hi I am experiencing the same problem. I published SL content to Articulate 360 but, when I choose Edit Content in RISE, I am gettin..."
- over 2 years ago04/29/18 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
Íde O'Neill started a new discussion Migrating Storyline 360 content to Rise
"I have created content using Storyline 360. Can it be viewed in / migrated to Rise?"
- over 2 years ago04/08/18 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Chelsea I am using LearnDash as my LMS, combined with Uncanny. I am currently testing using HTML5 only. It appears to move smoothly..."
- almost 3 years ago10/30/17 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Chelsea just wondering if you edited your original post? I am currently testing output and find that the content now appears to b..."
- almost 3 years ago10/29/17 at 11:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Chelsea, what LMS are you using? Since I haven't heard anything from Technical Support (and I am now feeling abandoned) I want to in..."
- almost 3 years ago10/28/17 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
Íde O'Neill started a new discussion iPhone vs Android and Storyline 360
"Hi folks I have been having a problem viewing Storyline 360 content on an android platform. Basically, the address bar will not hide an..."
- 3 years ago10/18/17 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi folks Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem which is still under review by technical support. Content created i..."
- 3 years ago10/16/17 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I have taken a sample scene from SL2 and upgraded to SL360, setting it to Landscape only. I then published the scene as TinCa..."
- 3 years ago08/25/17 at 8:31 am (UTC)
"Update. Just git things to work on a mobile platform. Only problem is, when i restart a question, the address bar is visible at the top..."
- 3 years ago08/23/17 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley / Alyssa In response to your question, Alyssa, I am using the default player. Further to your advice, Ashley, I repeated your..."
- 3 years ago08/23/17 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"Okay. The Scorm version works, not the Tin Can. Problem is that the viewing (text and buttons) on mobile is too small. The buttons are..."
- 3 years ago08/22/17 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley Thanks a million for that. I see that I omitted the " marks (not a coder. I'm afraid). However, when I click on Preview, I c..."
- 3 years ago08/22/17 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"Any update to this question?"
- 3 years ago08/21/17 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa I'm quite new to this process. Is there, perhaps, a video tutorial available on this topic? Thank you "
- 3 years ago08/21/17 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal when I upgrade my SL2 content and publish to Storyline 360, what do I need to do to view this content in Rise? Thanks"
- 3 years ago08/20/17 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Precisely. I will be using an LMS to track data so I need to be able to use all formats available i.e.: desktop, tablet, mobi..."
- 3 years ago08/14/17 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Many thanks for your reply. Can I upload a scorm or tincan publication to Rise, or is it the url that I should paste? Thanks..."
- 3 years ago08/14/17 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Íde O'Neill started a new discussion Uploading 360 content to Rise
"Hi I would be grateful if someone would advise as to whether content created in Articulate 360 can be readily uploaded to Rise? Thank you"
- 3 years ago08/13/17 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
Íde O'Neill replied to the discussion Final Quiz Results Slide - Show User's Score won't stay checked
"Hi Corinne / Jessica I was encountering a similar problem and noticed the Combine points from each quiz radio button needs to be checked..."
- over 3 years ago07/23/17 at 8:29 pm (UTC)