"I tried loading it again using the link you provided. I did not receive a confirmation email for the first upload."
- almost 4 years ago09/24/18 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Button to Layer Issue
"I'm troubleshooting an issue in a file where two buttons are used to display a layer. When uploaded to our LMS one button will work then ..."
- almost 4 years ago09/19/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"We did quite a bit of testing and the long and short is we have no idea what's going on. The developer is going to rebuild that particle ..."
- almost 5 years ago08/18/17 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ali, Thanks for taking a look at this. Yes, the slide is 2.2 CAP Map. It works for me as well. From both our LMS and your SCORM Cloud..."
- almost 5 years ago08/17/17 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Help with Storyline 2 Module Issue
"I'm working through an issue and could use some help. The training has been published for an LMS (Cornerstone), loaded and is being launc..."
- almost 5 years ago08/16/17 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"Ok thanks for showing me that it works. I think it may be IE. I was speaking with IT as I saw your reply. I'll see if they can help me fi..."
- over 6 years ago02/01/16 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Yes I've published and moved the files to a SharePoint and then launched the story.html from there. Could SharePoint be the issue?"
- over 6 years ago02/01/16 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago02/01/16 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago01/28/16 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago01/28/16 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks I'll take a look at this today and see what I can do with it."
- over 6 years ago01/28/16 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Reference Tool
"I'm trying to find an efficient way to build a reference tool to accompany some training I'm developing. The tool should allow users to ..."
- over 6 years ago01/27/16 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"That's perfect. I wasn't aware that information showed up on the results slide. Thanks for the help."
- over 7 years ago12/04/14 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Results slide showing selected answers
"I am working on some scenario based training. Each scenario has a question with a correct and incorrect response. This training will used..."
- over 7 years ago12/04/14 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Text Entry Search
"I am building an Abbreviation Glossary, where you type in an Abbreviation in a text entry field and then click a Search button to locate ..."
- over 7 years ago09/30/14 at 11:01 am (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Publishing Articulate to Oracles UPK
"I am working on trying to upload a course from Articulate Studio 13 in Oracles UPK. Has anyone had any success doing this? If so could yo..."
- over 8 years ago03/19/14 at 7:28 am (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Problem with published file
"I am experiencing an issue when publishing a powerpoint to Web. After the module is publish the first slide doesn't appear correctly. Ima..."
- almost 10 years ago06/27/12 at 8:57 am (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Images and Photos Need Sites
"So I found a list of site to get stock images and photos from both free and cost. I am struggling though beacuase I am looking for a coll..."
- 10 years ago06/07/12 at 9:08 am (UTC)
"I have considered just building it as a dressed up job aid. I wanted to use the FAQ interaction and just post to our web page. It's impos..."
- over 10 years ago03/13/12 at 5:55 am (UTC)
"I spent some time going through this information and it made me think of another question. If the content we are being asked to create eL..."
- over 10 years ago03/12/12 at 7:10 am (UTC)
"This is great. Thanks so much for a strong starting point. I am going to spend some time today digging into this information."
- over 10 years ago03/08/12 at 7:53 am (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion Determining what can be and cant be e-learning?
"So I am running up against a problem in my company where people are assuming that everything works as elearning. I have found this is unt..."
- over 10 years ago03/08/12 at 5:27 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the feedback. These are actually hard coded I believe into the PowerPoint themselves. These aren't your typical default style ..."
- over 10 years ago02/20/12 at 6:45 am (UTC)
Aaron Schweizer started a new discussion PowerPoint Animation
"We have access to a web site called presentermedia.com that has pre built animated powerpoint slide decks. Before we commit to using thes..."
- over 10 years ago02/17/12 at 9:43 am (UTC)