"I figured out what I did wrong! Posting it here in case someone else has the same issue. On the Incorrect layer, I'd hidden the int..."
- 6 months ago08/15/19 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy - that isn't supposed to be a button, just a text layer that tells them to try again. We don't like adding in the "try again" cl..."
- 6 months ago08/14/19 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
Beth Robbins started a new discussion Submit button not working on second attempt
"Hello! On the attached slide, I've created a drag and drop quiz question that allows the user two attempts to order the items. On t..."
- 6 months ago08/13/19 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it!"
- 8 months ago06/14/19 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the file, Wendy. I looked at all the triggers, but I still don't understand what action you took to make the post-it not..."
- 8 months ago06/13/19 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"How do you make the post-it note the drag option in the Pick One slide?"
- 8 months ago06/13/19 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"The drag item Post-it should be able to be dragged to either of the two hotspots (I didn't know if that was the right way to create the t..."
- 8 months ago06/12/19 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, I originally had it set up that way, but it wouldn't let me define a distinct second target, so the placement of the drag..."
- 8 months ago06/12/19 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, thanks! Here's the file. The pink image is replacing a software page that I can't share, so just imagine it :)"
- 8 months ago06/12/19 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
Beth Robbins started a new discussion Drag and Drop to multiple targets
"Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to do an interaction where the user has an item, and has to choose where it goes, Target A or Target ..."
- 8 months ago06/12/19 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, I understand and was commenting to show that it is impacting my organization negatively. Would love to see something where us..."
- 9 months ago05/14/19 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
"Setting the monitor I edit Storyline on to 100% seems to have controlled the issue for me, but it is super annoying as it makes everythin..."
- 9 months ago05/14/19 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
"This is still an issue - any timeline on a resolution? Any workarounds available?"
- 9 months ago05/13/19 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"This started happening to me after the update this week. I have to close the storyline file and reopen to fix, repeatedly throughout the ..."
- 9 months ago05/10/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Beth Robbins replied to the discussion Try Again Layer shows briefly when correct action is taken on Hint Layer.
"That worked! I'd tried hiding the incorrect hotspot on the layer's base layer settings, but forgotten that this option existed.&nbs..."
- 10 months ago03/29/19 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
Beth Robbins started a new discussion Try Again Layer shows briefly when correct action is taken on Hint Layer.
"On two try mode video scenes, I am having an issue. Each slide has a base layer, a try again layer, and a hint layer. The base laye..."
- 10 months ago03/29/19 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"I can't share the file publicly, as it has proprietary software information in it. "
- 11 months ago03/18/19 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"I just tried that, leaving the two rectangles to select visible, and I still get the incorrect layer."
- 11 months ago03/18/19 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
Beth Robbins started a new discussion Incorrect layer shows when correct responses selected
"I have a "pick many" with two correct answers in my storyline360 file, but I am always sent to the incorrect feedback layer when I select..."
- 11 months ago03/18/19 at 2:33 pm (UTC)