"We are also experiencing this issue as well. The title is being read automatically on every slide - I can only imagine how frustrating th..."
- over 1 year ago09/25/19 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"I'll grab a screenshot for you Lauren. It seems to be isolated to shapes that are used as navigation elements in the course. If you open ..."
- almost 2 years ago09/05/19 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
Bill Larocque started a new discussion Storyline 2 -> 360 - ALT Text Issues
"Hi there. When upgrading a course from Storyline 2 to 360, all of the ALT text for the button states revert back to "Rectangle 2" or some..."
- almost 2 years ago09/03/19 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
Bill Larocque replied to the discussion Accessibility - Removing Player from Tab Order completely
"Hey Matt! Yeah, we have disabled all of the stuff on the player options. We were hoping if there wasn't a player we wouldn't get that ann..."
- over 2 years ago10/25/18 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
Bill Larocque started a new discussion Accessibility - Removing Player from Tab Order completely
"I'm building a course where I need to customize the tab order of all elements. I've recreated all the player, CC, pause, next back etc so..."
- over 2 years ago10/25/18 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie - I have sent through the file at that link. Any help would be appreciated."
- over 3 years ago11/02/17 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
":( Spoke too soon. When we brought it into the new file - it was published as HTML5 with a Flash fallback. When we publish as Flash only ..."
- over 3 years ago11/02/17 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Just following up on this one. Yes, creating a new file and importing the old file into it seems to have fixed the issue and now the CC t..."
- over 3 years ago11/02/17 at 12:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the replies Leslie and Alyssa. I do know how the caption sizing is supposed to work, unfortunately in this particular file, th..."
- over 3 years ago10/30/17 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
Bill Larocque started a new discussion Setting the CC Text Size
"Hi there, the new CC function is really great in Storyline 360. However, when we publish the file, the CC text size is pretty small. We h..."
- over 3 years ago10/27/17 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Ashley - client has reached out to Sum Total and there is a cross section of all browsers and platforms among the us..."
- almost 4 years ago09/12/17 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Bill Larocque started a new discussion Lost Data?
"We have a client that has experienced data loss from a Storyline course published to a Sum Total LMS. The particular course is an assessm..."
- almost 4 years ago09/12/17 at 1:13 am (UTC)
"Just noticed this was answered in another thread. Looking forward to the collaboration features as well."
- over 4 years ago11/30/16 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"Is there any way to export the courses to another user? For example, if a developer builds a course for a client - then the client wishes..."
- over 4 years ago11/30/16 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Hey Tom - the video is hosted by Wistia, popular site for hosting marketing videos. https://wistia.com "
- over 4 years ago11/09/16 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley and thanks for the response! I have the 'retry section" buttons for all three sections on the final slide. It works perfectly ..."
- over 5 years ago10/06/15 at 2:39 am (UTC)