"Yes I am using triggers. However, since the module I am working on is so big, I was trying to do everything via the Slide Master? Do you ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/31/16 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
Cassidy Furnari started a new discussion Custom Next Button not Progressing to Next Scene
"Hello, I am currently making a module for a group that wanted a flashing next button. So, I had to create my own next and previous butto..."
- almost 4 years ago03/31/16 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Hello, So I just want to understand this correctly. The elapsed time/ remaining time is a feature on Articulate Presenter correct? I'm j..."
- almost 4 years ago03/16/16 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Hello, is there a way to move the audio control on the player? I have made all my own controls and closed captioning and the only control..."
- almost 4 years ago03/15/16 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Thank you guys, what I really need is for the seekbar at the bottom of the slide to be timed, similar to if you were watching a video on ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/14/16 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, so just to be clear, there is no way to animate the next button in any way to indicate that the slide is over? I have figured out..."
- almost 4 years ago03/08/16 at 12:49 am (UTC)
"Thank you. I understand what you are saying. Does this method make the timer on the player the same for every slide. Many of the slides i..."
- 4 years ago02/02/16 at 11:31 pm (UTC)
Cassidy Furnari started a new discussion Timer on Articulate Storyline 2 Player?
"Hello, I know that in the past a timer on the player of Storyline 2 hasn't been an option. However, I was wondering if even now with the ..."
- 4 years ago02/02/16 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Cassidy Furnari replied to the discussion Storyline 2: Where's the setting to prevent video compression?
"Hello, I am reading a lot about how an MP4 video needs to have been made in a certain profile or be encoded with the h.264 codec in orde..."
- over 4 years ago07/09/15 at 11:58 pm (UTC)