"Yes I will send you a copy of the slide and the image. Connie May Instructional Designer PharmOut Pty Ltd - an ISO 9001 certified comp..."
- over 2 years ago08/08/21 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"I'll see if editing the player works but otherwise it is definitely an accepted file type (JPG) although I tried high resolution PNG, JPG..."
- over 2 years ago07/23/21 at 2:43 am (UTC)
Connie May started a new discussion Problem compression issue
"No matter how clear the file is, when I upload a JPG / graphic (or PNG) - Storyline 360 is blurring it to beyond recognition. Are there a..."
- over 2 years ago07/21/21 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"Having great difficulty with Storyline compressing a file no matter what we do - or how we upload. what's the go? Was this issue on compr..."
- over 2 years ago07/21/21 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
Connie May started a new discussion Storyline Crashes on publishing
"FYI I've learned a lot about Storyline's many bugs and here is some info for those of you experiencing Storyline crashes on publishing.&n..."
- 3 years ago11/25/20 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"This program is extremely buggy. What I find is several issues but - issue 1 - if their inconvenient "RE-log-in or lose all work" pop up ..."
- 3 years ago11/25/20 at 10:47 pm (UTC)
"By repair do you mean uninstalling and reinstalling Storyline? We end up having to do that quite often. Is that what you mean by 'repair'?"
- over 3 years ago08/21/20 at 3:20 am (UTC)