Dan Newton started a new discussion Hosting a portfolio
"Hi, please could a member of the Articulate team offer me information on how I use the Heroes site to set up a portfolio of work????..."
- almost 2 years ago04/21/20 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
Dan Newton started a new discussion Motions paths and resizing pictures
"Hi, I have an issue with motion paths and animated images. All of the high-end animations that I include in my projects I create in Adobe..."
- almost 2 years ago02/21/20 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Hi, Thanks you for the info. I will take a look at the tut and get back to you should I have any issues. Thanks again, Dan"
- over 2 years ago10/12/19 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Dan Newton started a new discussion Dial conversion, please help
"Hello, I have designed my own dial and converted it to dial in SL 360. The dial is to be used to navigate to each section of the course. ..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/19 at 10:59 am (UTC)
"Hi, the video was created in After Effects, ratio 1920 x 1080px. The ratio of the SL project is 720 x 540px. Yours, D"
- over 2 years ago09/03/19 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
Dan Newton started a new discussion articulate storyline visual false pages
"Hi, I have created an eLearning course and published as SCORM 1.2. When the zipped file is moved into CornerStone LMS a message appear hi..."
- over 2 years ago09/03/19 at 10:09 am (UTC)
"Hi, I created it in SL360. I created the actual video and images in Illustrator and After Effects and imported them into SL as a video. Y..."
- over 2 years ago09/03/19 at 10:04 am (UTC)
"Hi, I have tried what you suggested regarding language, but the submit and next buttons are all still in French. Can you help? Thanks, Dan"
- over 2 years ago08/14/19 at 9:39 am (UTC)
"Hi, thanks I will take a look. With the D&D, I want the drag options to return to the original place should the learner choose the in..."
- over 2 years ago08/13/19 at 10:42 am (UTC)
Dan Newton started a new discussion Resetting Free From D&D and switching laguages
"Hello, I have an issue. The Free Form Drag and Drop quizzing is not resetting if the learner gets the answer wrong. How I can I resent th..."
- over 2 years ago08/12/19 at 3:39 pm (UTC)