Dan O'Neill started a new discussion SL2: bWarnOnCommitFail set to true for users who have a failed connection, what should happen?
"Hi all, What should happen when you set bWarnOnCommitFail to true and the user loses their internet connection (currently changing this ..."
- almost 3 years ago01/11/18 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"Yes I agree with Rob too, been waiting for this for ages now, really frustrating issue. Wev'e actually recently ended up going Captivat..."
- 7 years ago10/29/13 at 8:17 am (UTC)
Dan O'Neill started a new discussion 'Resume course' functionality for multiple users on a single PC
"Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to allow unique user course resumes when on the same PC? We have a situation where users are..."
- over 7 years ago06/13/13 at 7:43 am (UTC)
"Certainly, Essentially all you do is click inside your text box and then go to the top toolbar and select 'insert'. From there find the ..."
- almost 8 years ago02/28/13 at 9:18 am (UTC)
"Richard you legend! This is the hack fix i have been waiting for . This does the trick beautifully. The only down side I found is the ..."
- almost 8 years ago02/28/13 at 8:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, So far the best font i have found is 'Bookman Old Style'. Its quite thin text which seems to help cure the issue. The issue wi..."
- almost 8 years ago02/20/13 at 1:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Steve, I didn't on this thread query, but the conversation has migrated to a different thread as Peter has posted above . In essence t..."
- almost 8 years ago02/20/13 at 1:27 am (UTC)
"Hi Richard, This is a really clever approach, thanks for sharing. Ill give this a go Best, Dan"
- almost 8 years ago02/15/13 at 7:34 am (UTC)
Dan O'Neill started a new discussion Storyline Editor view language
"Hi guys, Quick question, is it possible to change the language of Storyline itself, so say a French developer could use it in French rath..."
- almost 8 years ago02/12/13 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"Just in case you guys wern't aware there is a possible work around whilst we wait for a fix, but it is really, really laborious. You basi..."
- almost 8 years ago02/11/13 at 1:22 am (UTC)
"Hi Guys, I recieved a response to my submitted file. For the issue with rendering of text, we have reported this to our Quality Assuran..."
- almost 8 years ago02/08/13 at 2:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I have now submitted a simple example story showing the issue. If you guys can solve this that would be massively helpful! Ma..."
- almost 8 years ago02/07/13 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"This is a real shame. It's frustrating as i have searched high and low for a solution to this issue and not found one. It seems crazy si..."
- almost 8 years ago02/07/13 at 6:27 am (UTC)
"I am having the same issue with my rendered fonts. Did a fix get found on the above Mark?"
- almost 8 years ago02/07/13 at 3:37 am (UTC)
"Hi Bob, I just grabbed the trial of Adobe Fireworks to try your method direct but it had the same issue. This definitley seems to be Sto..."
- almost 8 years ago02/01/13 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"Hi Bob, Cheers for the reply. I have done this using Photoshop and tried several different frame rates to see if there was a difference i..."
- almost 8 years ago02/01/13 at 6:45 am (UTC)
Dan O'Neill started a new discussion Animated gif frame rate issue
"Hi Guys, I have noticed when inserting an animated gif into Storyline that it plays much like if i viewed it in Internet Explorer. It se..."
- almost 8 years ago02/01/13 at 4:50 am (UTC)
Dan O'Neill replied to the discussion Web Objects 'browser controls' don't work as expected in IE
"Cheers Peter, I have done so"
- almost 8 years ago12/05/12 at 1:26 am (UTC)
Dan O'Neill started a new discussion Web Objects 'browser controls' don't work as expected in IE
"We are having a real issue with Web Objects in Internet Explorer. We need the new IE window to open with all browser controls including ..."
- almost 8 years ago12/04/12 at 9:38 am (UTC)
"Hmm, image didnt post at a good quality. Ill try this one. Top is Rendered, bottom is editor. Also to add, this text is just plain text,..."
- 8 years ago11/29/12 at 2:39 am (UTC)