Derek Kindig commented on the article Can Unboxing Videos Help You Build Better E-Learning? #203
"Very well done! Like David mentioned, I really liked how you used different speeds and jump cuts to tell your entire story."
- over 2 years ago07/31/18 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"Justin - just dropping in to let you know that turning off the video compression worked. I was able to get my course to run in Review. Th..."
- over 3 years ago03/02/17 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the info, Justin. I will give this a shot and let you know how it goes. Thanks again!"
- over 3 years ago03/02/17 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
Derek Kindig started a new discussion Video Issue in Review
"Hi, In the past there have been quite a few discussions published about Storyline compressing video. Within those discussions someo..."
- over 3 years ago03/01/17 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Derek Kindig started a new discussion Storyline 1 project being stubborn in Storyline 2
"Hi, Recently I've had to update an old course that was developed in Storyline 1 and when I updated the project all appeared to be fine ..."
- over 5 years ago04/23/15 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks guys! I did some more research in the community and found what I was doing wrong. http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/16991.a..."
- almost 7 years ago01/07/14 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I just played around for a minute and it is in my scrolling panel but I'm having trouble freezing that hotspot. Your example verifie..."
- almost 7 years ago01/07/14 at 11:52 am (UTC)
Derek Kindig started a new discussion Hotspots in a Scrolling Panel
"Hi, I was attempting to put a hotspot in a scrolling panel and noticed the hotspot does not remain stationary. I'm needing it to followi..."
- almost 7 years ago01/07/14 at 11:20 am (UTC)