Derrick MacGillivray added the course Synthesis of Research Evidence
"Case study activity"
- 6 months ago04/21/21 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
Derrick MacGillivray commented on the article Using Drag-and-Drop Interactions in E-Learning #321
"Here's a fracture review that I am developing for nursing students. It uses a simple drag and drop option with hovers to provide hints. ..."
- 6 months ago04/21/21 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"Even with the update Canvas made, if I'm using a completion trigger (SCORM1.2), It still isn't reporting correctly. Using the tracking of..."
- 12 months ago10/26/20 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Beth, that date really narrows it down for me, thank you. I have SCORM packages that were reporting perfectly 1-2 weeks ago that I can't ..."
- 12 months ago10/23/20 at 2:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Dearne, I apologize for the late reply. Covid19 has created a lot of issues at our institution. Unfortunately, I've also had no luck r..."
- over 1 year ago07/15/20 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
Derrick MacGillivray started a new discussion Pass Text Variables to Canvas LMS
"Hi all, I've been trying to get Storyline 360 to pass user entered text into the Canvas LMS. I've tried the steps linked below and ..."
- over 1 year ago05/11/20 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"Awesome design, Trina. You're giving me some new design ideas!"
- over 1 year ago02/19/20 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Trina, thank you for putting this together. A number of my faculty are really struggling with creating quality presentations. This is sim..."
- over 1 year ago01/29/20 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Wow David! Thanks! Derrick MacGillivray, M.S. Instructional Technology & Design UT College of Nursing 865-974-7587 | firstname.lastname@example.org ..."
- almost 2 years ago11/13/19 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"I decided to rework a simple patient care review we recently did. It appears to work well in the SL360 mobile preview. https://360.ar..."
- almost 2 years ago11/07/19 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Derrick MacGillivray commented on the article Static to Interactive: Transform Infographics into Interactive Graphics #236
"I'm new to the challenges, but this one lined up well with some grant work I am doing on the Opioid crisis in Tennessee. It's the first t..."
- over 2 years ago06/27/19 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Jodi, thank you for such a wonderful template! I have several faculty who will love this."
- over 2 years ago06/26/19 at 2:53 pm (UTC)