"I am having a similar issue but for some reason the applied master layout on all my quiz feedback converted to the BLANK master. How do y..."
- over 6 years ago09/10/14 at 7:52 am (UTC)
Doug Willner replied to the discussion MP4 Video inserted as Flash Movie is cropping video a bit
"Following this same discussion.... we are inserting a Camtasia MP4 into our module but when we publish their is no sound with the video. ..."
- 7 years ago02/11/14 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"A follow up question along this line: Is there a document or summary of the differences and advantages between Studio 2013 and Storyline?..."
- over 7 years ago10/16/13 at 5:44 am (UTC)
"I withdraw the question.... I found it under the text labels. Thanks again."
- over 8 years ago08/22/12 at 8:49 am (UTC)
"Thank you... do you know if you can change the final QUIZ screen direction from FINISH to something else? I have a quiz/acknowledgment b..."
- over 8 years ago08/22/12 at 8:01 am (UTC)
"I hope a simple question on this topic: I am doing an Acknowledgement, therefore the label INCORRECT is not applicable... how do I change..."
- over 8 years ago08/10/12 at 6:32 am (UTC)
"Okay, new learning but I do know how to do the work around... thanks for clarifying. ( I could have sworn I had been able to use click t..."
- over 9 years ago11/18/11 at 7:27 am (UTC)
"A question from a completely different topic: I am trying to do a FLASH card concept to review content within a module - the person looks..."
- over 9 years ago11/18/11 at 6:24 am (UTC)
"I got Audacity and it worked fine... still seems like there has to be a way to delete imbedded timing... a future solution perhaps. Thanks"
- over 9 years ago11/17/11 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"No Justin talks about using Audacity which I do not have. I am looking for the setting in Audio editor or set up that will change the tim..."
- over 9 years ago11/15/11 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"I think I am missing something in the exchange, can you clarify it for me please. I have a series of slides where I want the User to be a..."
- over 9 years ago11/15/11 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Steve Sorry for the delay in response, this got side burner'ed. Thanks for offering to provide more input. To address your questions: 1. ..."
- almost 10 years ago03/31/11 at 5:41 am (UTC)
"Steve - Thanks for the detailed reply. The JellyVision has some excellent examples as a dialogue presentation but did not give me an ide..."
- almost 10 years ago03/22/11 at 10:50 am (UTC)
Doug Willner started a new discussion Module design for teaching questioning skills
"I need to create a module that teaches how to use questioning skills to understand customer needs. Because each answer potentially sends ..."
- almost 10 years ago03/22/11 at 7:36 am (UTC)