NOA eLearning Department started a new discussion Timer starts too soon with random bank of questions
"I created a bank of 18 questions. I created 3 slides to introduce the quiz I added the draw from question bank I added the result slides ..."
- 2 years ago10/15/21 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
NOA eLearning Department started a new discussion Comments connected to question, not the whole quiz
"Colleagues reviewed quiz using Review feature. But because the questions were randomised and the comments are not 'connected' to the rele..."
- 2 years ago09/30/21 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Very interesting, thanks for sharing"
- over 2 years ago07/12/21 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"Please add my vote for custom characters (or downloaded from eLearningBrothers.com) with audio support."
- over 2 years ago05/28/21 at 11:46 am (UTC)
"I had to stretch the timeline a lot, it stopped looping when it reached the 5 seconds mark."
- over 2 years ago03/29/21 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I am not sure how this helps, but I have a similar issue. I attach the .story file. I want to allow learners to navigate this view to..."
- over 2 years ago03/05/21 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi, great scrolling sample. My browser (IE11) did not animate any elements to create the 'parallax' effect. Am I missing something? Chro..."
- 5 years ago11/28/18 at 11:12 am (UTC)
- over 8 years ago04/23/15 at 8:06 am (UTC)
NOA eLearning Department started a new discussion Grab NT login name l
"I would like to personalised the learner experience by grabbing his/her login name. Any tips?"
- over 8 years ago04/22/15 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
NOA eLearning Department started a new discussion Variables to control navigation
"I want the learner to read 3 parts of information by clicking on buttons to reveal layers. Where I am stuck is how to get a Continue butt..."
- over 8 years ago04/22/15 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
"This is a great thread with very insightful ideas and solutions. I need to add Slide numbers against my recommendation to the customer....."
- over 8 years ago03/27/15 at 11:42 am (UTC)
NOA eLearning Department replied to the discussion Set as Default shape - not storing the text box settings
"I find that if I double-click on the format painter it stays 'on' and I can apply it between slides, scenes.... "
- almost 9 years ago01/30/15 at 11:37 am (UTC)