"I agree. The offsetting of objects after being pasted is very inconvenient. A 'paste-in-place' option would be fantastic. "
- almost 2 years ago09/18/18 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa, Our team just realized that the issue seems to be limited to Internet Explorer. The captions are displaying properly when viewe..."
- over 2 years ago02/15/18 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I have tested this both locally and on a a hosted web server and the issue is the same on each. The link you sent me seems t..."
- over 2 years ago02/15/18 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"I am unable to get the captions to display on preview or when published. I tried viewing the HTML5 content in all 3 browsers (IE, Chrome..."
- over 2 years ago02/13/18 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I am using Storyline 360. I used the built-in caption editor to generate closed captions and the problem occurs both in prev..."
- over 2 years ago02/13/18 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
Eric Galindo replied to the discussion Storyline 360 Can't Access Content Library - "offline" message
"I've been working with our IT department to figure out why my team is unable to access images via the content library. Apparently many o..."
- over 2 years ago02/12/18 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
Eric Galindo started a new discussion Closed Captions not displaying on slide revisit
"I noticed my closed captions were not displaying when I navigated away from the slide and returned back to it. I figured out that having..."
- over 2 years ago02/09/18 at 11:15 pm (UTC)