"I finally got it to work. Thanks! ---- E-Learning Heroes wrote:"
- almost 5 years ago04/16/15 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Oh by the way, I am getting flooded with emails to email@example.com from questions that I didn't ask. The emails are coming from..."
- almost 5 years ago04/15/15 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Yes, the locked menu within the course on a specific page for scenarios worked in the previously course. When I imported the page into a..."
- almost 5 years ago04/15/15 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"Everything copied over through the import feature, but the locked menu does not work. All the settings are the same as the original file. "
- almost 5 years ago04/15/15 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the information. I used the "change picture" functionality and everything works just fine. I only had to create two new trig..."
- almost 5 years ago04/15/15 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
Greg Pierce started a new discussion Locked Menu
"Can someone look at the attached Storyline file and tell me how to change the second and third circle to match the first circle. I like ..."
- almost 5 years ago04/14/15 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
Greg Pierce started a new discussion Engage Component from Studio not working in Storyline
"I was playing around to see if I could get the glossary and tab templates from Articulate Studio to work in Storyline. They appear to wo..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/14 at 7:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Sharon. I never thought about setting the trigger on the file name only and move the actual file to the output folder. I tested..."
- almost 6 years ago05/29/14 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
Greg Pierce started a new discussion URL Hyperlink to a PDF File is not Working
"I create a hyperlink over the words "CLICK HERE" so that the learner can click to launch a PDF file. I published the file as a Web outpu..."
- almost 6 years ago05/29/14 at 11:52 am (UTC)
Greg Pierce started a new discussion Video Want Launch in Learning Management System
"I have incorporated a video where the user clicks on an object to launch the video. The video windows does not appear and it also does n..."
- 6 years ago03/07/14 at 7:53 am (UTC)
Greg Pierce started a new discussion Course Locks Up When Launching Through SharePoint
"I developed a course and in the process of having others review. The course was published to Web. The course works just fine when acces..."
- 6 years ago03/06/14 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"I decided to create a another slide (to represent a pop-up window) instead of a layer. The other slide is in a different scene, labeled ..."
- almost 7 years ago06/13/13 at 9:16 am (UTC)
Greg Pierce started a new discussion Removing Player Buttons from Layers
"How does one remove the player buttons (Previous and Next) from a slide layer? For example, I have a base slide that has the Previous an..."
- almost 7 years ago06/13/13 at 4:51 am (UTC)
"I did it a little different than your instructions but it seems to work (see attachment). I was going crazy trying to figure this out. ..."
- 7 years ago01/09/13 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for taking your time to respond and for attaching an example. Actually, I am trying to create a button on the slide. I have an o..."
- 7 years ago01/09/13 at 4:40 pm (UTC)