James Finder started a new discussion Text Boxes Rendering Incorrectly
"When developing a slide, I have 2 text entry boxes on the screen. In Preview it renders correctly, see below: However, when published to..."
- 9 months ago01/13/20 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
James Finder replied to the discussion Can I use a remote desktop to record an application example?
"Mariel Newkirk I'm trying to record a interaction using the screen recording function on Storyline 360. I then plan to ..."
- 1 year ago09/18/19 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
James Finder started a new discussion Articulate Screen Recording and VPN
"When using Articulate Replay or Screen Recording, will it capture clicks from a remote workstation, like if I VPN to a client computer or..."
- 1 year ago09/18/19 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"This Pinterest board should be helpful. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/138133913551711395/"
- almost 2 years ago10/08/18 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
"Check www.thevoicerealm.com "
- almost 2 years ago10/08/18 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"Going to second @Katrina. Feels pretty limited in how I can "brand" my screencasts."
- 2 years ago08/07/18 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
"I've been a freelancer for the past 3 years. I've built my business primarily around Storyline content development but am now moving more..."
- 2 years ago08/01/18 at 2:14 am (UTC)
"Thank you fellow #ONILP member!"
- over 2 years ago02/14/18 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago01/29/18 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
James Finder replied to the discussion Tutorial: Adding a Flip Book to Your Storyline Course
"Matt, this is amazing! thanks for the tutorial and share!"
- almost 3 years ago12/15/17 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
James Finder commented on the article Designing Custom Feedback and Results Slides in E-Learning #184
"Using Text messages to reveal feedback: http://getplexd.com/customer/story_html5.html"
- almost 3 years ago12/15/17 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"I've played with this concept a few times: http://www.getplexd.com/elhchallenge/elh181/story_html5.html http://www.getplexd.com/elhch..."
- almost 3 years ago10/20/17 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
James Finder published a new E-Learning Example Storyline 360: Animated Tabs Navigation
"This example shows how animated navigation can make a professional course more dynamic. View this project."
- 3 years ago09/20/17 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago07/11/17 at 2:22 am (UTC)
"SWEET! Thanks! #nomorearial #nomoretimesnewroman"
- over 3 years ago05/23/17 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
James Finder replied to the discussion Storyline 360 - Export for Translation - Missing information when Importing back into Storyline 360
"I have experienced this as well- when translating to different languages. I have also experienced fonts defaulting to OPEN Sans when I ha..."
- over 3 years ago04/18/17 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
James Finder commented on the article Using Drop-Down Navigation Menus in E-Learning Design #164
"www.getplexd.com/story.html The menu is built on the Master slide template"
- over 3 years ago03/31/17 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
James Finder replied to the discussion [ISSUE] Korean translation cause Storyline to crash
"@Ashley, we are having a similar problem--- is there a work around?"
- over 3 years ago03/29/17 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"I used a bunch of name and backstory generators in my creation. I also used Canva for the album covers. Will be posting a blog post soon ..."
- 4 years ago09/09/16 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
James Finder commented on the article What Should E-Learning Designers Know About Bloom's Taxonomy? #141
"I created this presentation on Bloom's using Canva. Thinking I may turn it into an educational module. https://www.canva.com/design/DA..."
- 4 years ago08/25/16 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"I think David said post for extra-credit.... I was a #gunner this week http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gunner&defid=31..."
- 4 years ago08/03/16 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"That's where growth happens."
- 4 years ago08/03/16 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"This may help you out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0NRMifusw"
- 4 years ago07/31/16 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
"This may be a resource for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0NRMifusw"
- 4 years ago07/31/16 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alex! I enjoyed yours as well. You certainly seem to have excellent video effects skills! Did you use afteraffects?"
- 4 years ago07/27/16 at 10:27 pm (UTC)