"This is an amazing template! Thank you so much!"
- over 2 years ago09/03/21 at 2:12 am (UTC)
"Tom, I have to ask: what software did you use to make your tutorial video? I appreciate the suggestions, but I think my issue is tied wit..."
- over 3 years ago06/18/20 at 3:29 am (UTC)
Jason Levy started a new discussion Possible progress bar or timer for videos?
"Has anyone come across a solution for creating a progress bar or timer to indicate how much time is left in a video? All videos in ..."
- over 3 years ago06/17/20 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"I might not understand the question...are you saying you don't see the feedback dialog box? "
- 6 years ago09/21/17 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
Jason Levy started a new discussion Is it possible to save or export slide to .pdf or .jpg?
"Hello everyone, I have a certificate that I want users to download upon completion of a class. The slide is an image of a certificate. Th..."
- over 6 years ago04/26/17 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"I feel pretty stupid. I ended up creating a shape that matched the color of the background and placing it over the area the default navig..."
- over 7 years ago06/01/16 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"It's odd, because we ran into this issue two months ago. I had forgotten to remove the custom back navigation and the users were navigati..."
- over 7 years ago06/01/16 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Is that a new feature? In the past when users have clicked our custom navigation to go back to the quiz; they were stuck there without th..."
- over 7 years ago06/01/16 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"The default navigation buttons are Articulate's, as they appear in the module. As this is an issue that just occurred; I wonder if it is ..."
- over 7 years ago06/01/16 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
Jason Levy started a new discussion Default navigation buttons are appearing.
"I use custom navigation for all our learning modules. For some reason, when the user goes to a previous quiz slide, the default navigatio..."
- over 7 years ago05/31/16 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
Jason Levy replied to the discussion How to control video playing by trigger in Storyline 2 file
"Hello! I have a follow up question: Is it possible to create a trigger that tells the movie to go back a certain amount of time? I was th..."
- almost 8 years ago01/12/16 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your and Wilbert's help! We couldn't find a solution, so I ended up hiding the buttons until the end of each movie. "
- over 8 years ago08/18/15 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Yay! My entire Articulate world has been turned upside down these last few days!"
- over 8 years ago08/12/15 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I had to wait to get clearance to upload it. I'll be uploading it shortly. "
- over 8 years ago08/12/15 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
"It's over 180mb. Can that be uploaded on this site?"
- over 8 years ago08/11/15 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"Odd. How about now? "
- over 8 years ago08/10/15 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
Jason Levy started a new discussion Storyline 2 issues with video completion
"I have a course where you can not advance to the next slide until you watch a video. This works flawlessly when I preview in Articulate, ..."
- over 8 years ago08/10/15 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much for the explanation! I think the hangup I am having lies with the reporting. I made the first two changes. I did not ..."
- over 8 years ago06/30/15 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"I believe I am running into similar issues. The students in our class must complete 3 modules in order to take their test (Main Page). I ..."
- over 8 years ago06/29/15 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"It's all good. I think I'm just going to build the entire thing in Storyline. "
- almost 9 years ago02/24/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"I'm stuck. My image is no larger than 2048x2048, and the setting in Storyline is set for maximum picture quality, yet the image is still ..."
- almost 9 years ago02/24/15 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Well I saw that, but I am setting the image as a background. I'll see what I can do in photoshop and make some more adjustments."
- almost 9 years ago02/23/15 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"New question: I am having issues with image compression. I have tweaked the output settings so that the image quality is 100%, but the f..."
- almost 9 years ago02/23/15 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Again, thank you so much for your help!"
- almost 9 years ago01/30/15 at 8:18 pm (UTC)